Time for another Christmas Tradition! Christmas cookies are a tradition in just about everyone home. Whether you bake them yourself, purchase them from a store or bakery, or enjoy them thanks to labors of family and friends, we will all eat our share of Christmas Cookies. But just in case you hit your limit with cookies, here is a sweet treat that is easy to make and deliciously fun to eat! We call them Pretzel Drops!
We love these little treats! All you need are three easy to get ingredients, pretzels, Hershey Kiss's, and M&Ms.
4. Put one Hershey Kiss on to each pretzel. (Note. Put the chocolate on an area where the pretzel and support the Kiss. Ring pretzels might not work as the kiss has nothing to sit on.)
5. Once each pretzel has a kiss, put the tray into the over for three minutes. You want the kisses to be warm enough that the M&M can be push down into the kiss itself.
6. After three minutes, take the tray out of the oven.
7. Now place one M&M on top of each Hershey Kiss. It's okay to press the M&M down into the drop. It will help the snack hold together.
8. Place the entire tray into the refrigerator to chill. You want the Hershey Kiss to harden again!
When the snacks have harden, remove the Pretzel Drops from the refrigerator and enjoy! It really is a super easy snack to make and share with friends during the Christmas season.
With just the right amount of salty and sweet, Pretzel Drops are sure to become a family favorite around your house the Christmas! If you have any questions, ask! Leave a comment below or send us a quick email!
We hope this little Christmas treat adds to your family fun and celebration!
- the higham family
Thanks for taking the time to read The Higham Family Blog. Each week we try to share new content about something we are learning, something we love, or something to offer encouragement to the family. We love to hear from our readers, so please share your thought in the comment section of each post.
Visit our Partner Sites